Cost of living in Yono, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03272 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yono (Japan) is 64% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,133TL (¥156,865) in Yono to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,248 (40 minutes ago)