Cost of living in Yono, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03726 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yono (Japan) is 63% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,746TL (¥100,516) in Yono to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)