Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03189 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 80% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,852TL (¥152,152) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)