Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03165 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 92% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,770TL (¥182,300) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Voronezh costs руб 12,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 37 (12 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)