Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03340 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 93% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,016TL (¥180,130) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (30 minutes ago)