Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00028 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,694TL (Rp 9,484,512) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)