Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00026 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 8% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,113TL (Rp 8,063,469) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Libertad costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (about 3 hours ago)