Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.517 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 5% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,943TL (元5,690) in Yinchuan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)