Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.548 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 11% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,315TL (元6,051) in Yinchuan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (6 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (29 minutes ago)