Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.528 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 7% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,198TL (元6,058) in Yinchuan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$87 (about 1 hour ago)