Cost of living in Yerevan, Armenia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 479 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00775 TRY / AMD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is 17% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,514TL (453,305Dram) in Yerevan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)