Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06339 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 12% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,628TL (руб 57,226) in Yekaterinburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)