Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06238 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 10% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,561TL (руб 57,084) in Yekaterinburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)