Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06294 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 13% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,686TL (руб 58,563) in Yekaterinburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (about 1 hour ago)