Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 341 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07563 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 26% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,397TL (руб 44,909) in Yekaterinburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 3 hours ago)