Cost of living in Yaroslavl', Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05884 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yaroslavl' (Russia) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,305TL (руб 39,168) in Yaroslavl' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manchester costs £100 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)