Cost of living in Yaroslavl', Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06371 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yaroslavl' (Russia) is 11% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,604TL (руб 56,571) in Yaroslavl' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (1 minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (38 minutes ago)