Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00599 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 93% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,218TL (871,369 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baia Mare costs 90,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)