Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00598 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 78% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,353TL (895,617 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €500,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,365 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)