Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00817 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 143% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,315TL (773,044 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $400 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver, Washington costs $120,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Salvador costs $1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.37 (about 1 hour ago)