Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00588 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 82% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,674TL (965,041 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lagos costs 15,000 ₦ (30 minutes ago)