Cost of living comparison between Yaoundé, Cameroon and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00510 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 62% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,254TL (1,029,997 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,806 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria, Seychelles costs 12,000 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)