Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.591 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 21% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,789TL (元4,719) in Yantai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antigua Guatemala costs Q5,591 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)