Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00258 TRY / MMK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 80% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,854TL (1,882,515 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 130 (about 1 hour ago)