Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00278 TRY / MMK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 124% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,001TL (2,514,343 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.10 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Managua costs 75 C$ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burgas costs 500 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (20 minutes ago)