Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00259 TRY / MMK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 83% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,949TL (1,908,698 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨400 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (about 1 hour ago)