Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00264 TRY / MMK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 109% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,807TL (2,581,687 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 2 hours ago)