Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 418 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00295 TRY / MMK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 71% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,454TL (1,511,466 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 52 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beirut costs 10,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)