Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00261 TRY / MMK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 104% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,369TL (2,436,063 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs J$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 2 hours ago)