Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.049 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 62% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,717TL (﷼ 3,544) in Yanbu` al Bahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 15,000 ﷼ (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $160 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazilli costs 6.00TL (about 1 hour ago)