Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.252 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 78% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,099TL (﷼ 3,274) in Yanbu` al Bahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)