Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.001 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 58% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,253TL (﷼ 4,249) in Yanbu` al Bahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (44 minutes ago)