Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.953 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 55% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,034TL (﷼ 4,234) in Yanbu` al Bahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$500 (34 minutes ago)