Cost of living comparison between Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.819 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 48% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,610TL (﷼ 5,630) in Yanbu` al Bahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €400 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (about 1 hour ago)