Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Yafran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.573 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is 141% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,021TL (2,340 Dinar) in Yafran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Stara Zagora costs 350 лв (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)