Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Yafran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.853 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is 172% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,791TL (2,380 Dinar) in Yafran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €14 (34 minutes ago)