Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Yafran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.064 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is 95% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,483TL (1,463 Dinar) in Yafran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)