Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Yafran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.530 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is 125% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,759TL (2,672 Dinar) in Yafran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hanover costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)