Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Yafran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.691 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is 137% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,699TL (2,118 Dinar) in Yafran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨909,256 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)