Cost of living in Xuzhou, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.515 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xuzhou (China) is 24% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,724TL (元7,226) in Xuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)