Cost of living in Xining, China compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.548 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xining (China) is 5% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,143TL (元5,736) in Xining to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bintulu costs RM100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (42 minutes ago)