Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.719 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 12% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,701TL (元5,146) in Xingtai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)