Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.556 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is 6% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,311TL (元5,954) in Xianyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 1 hour ago)