Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.525 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is 5% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,280TL (元6,251) in Xianyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vitória costs R$ 3.89 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (about 2 hours ago)