Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.526 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,004TL (元5,713) in Xiangfan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €18,650 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)