Cost of living in Wuxi, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.599 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 67% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,831TL (元6,401) in Wuxi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)