Cost of living in Würzburg, Germany compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.574 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Würzburg (Germany) is 112% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,721TL (€1,251) in Würzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)