Cost of living in Wuhu, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.527 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhu (China) is 12% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,789TL (元5,294) in Wuhu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Aurangabad costs ₨48 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,236 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (14 minutes ago)