Cost of living in Wuhu, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.584 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhu (China) is 16% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,122TL (元5,348) in Wuhu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,800 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨300 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Taipei costs 650 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)