Cost of living comparison between Wuhu, China and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.511 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhu (China) is 21% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,784TL (元7,406) in Wuhu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stavropol' costs руб 20,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston upon Hull costs £19,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (35 minutes ago)