Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.513 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 10% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,640TL (元5,146) in Wuhan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)