Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 712 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.080 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 39% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,466TL (3,210 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$16 (about 2 hours ago)