Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 489 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.230 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 51% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,936TL (3,199 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥25,555 (about 1 hour ago)