Cost of living comparison between Wrocław, Poland and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 582 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.836 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 14% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,411TL (4,080 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (41 minutes ago)