Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 730 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.922 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 21% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,629TL (3,937 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 60₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $787 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (22 minutes ago)