Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 752 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.923 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 20% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,746TL (4,061 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,005 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)