Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 711 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.017 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 32% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,576TL (3,515 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)