Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.755 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 151% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,846TL (AU$2,848) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (40 minutes ago)