Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.957 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 169% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,253TL (AU$2,453) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bhubaneswar costs ₨45 (about 2 hours ago)