Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.749 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 183% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,831TL (AU$3,212) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in İzmit costs 2.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)