Cost of living in Wolfsburg, Germany compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.928 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wolfsburg (Germany) is 70% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,297TL (€1,348) in Wolfsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 420,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £134 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (36 minutes ago)