Cost of living in Wolfsburg, Germany compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.185 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wolfsburg (Germany) is 74% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,711TL (€1,126) in Wolfsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €22,775 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wolfsburg costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨150 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ipoh costs RM250 (about 1 hour ago)