Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.965 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 40% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,359TL (3,480 zł) in Włocławek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)