Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.273 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 50% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,940TL (3,881 zł) in Włocławek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$96 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (about 2 hours ago)