Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.983 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 32% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,178TL (3,234 zł) in Włocławek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Berlin costs €3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stavanger costs kr 250 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (34 minutes ago)