Cost of living comparison between Winnipeg, Canada and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 499 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.300 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 91% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,716TL (C$2,486) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (about 2 hours ago)