Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 835 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.839 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 119% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,914TL (C$2,083) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)