Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,075 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.981 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 122% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,762TL (C$1,933) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)