Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26692 TRY / NAD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 50% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,610TL (13,524 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)