Cost of living comparison between Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.986 TRY / ANG
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 163% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,897TL (ƒ 3,976) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (31 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (38 minutes ago)