Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.980 TRY / ANG
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 177% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,937TL (ƒ 3,503) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)