Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.516 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 107% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,171TL (€1,145) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 89,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zanzibar costs 5,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €102 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Providence, Rhode Island costs $5.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Corunna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)