Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.553 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 155% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,292TL (NZ$3,247) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (23 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 1 hour ago)