Cost of living in Wenzhou, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.526 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wenzhou (China) is 26% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,392TL (元6,454) in Wenzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$645 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €60 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $4.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 25,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)