Cost of living in Wenzhou, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.513 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wenzhou (China) is 9% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,827TL (元5,506) in Wenzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €3,750 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (34 minutes ago)