Cost of living in Wels, Austria compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.041 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wels (Austria) is 32% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,285TL (€1,060) in Wels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,507 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)