Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 627 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.656 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 200% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,012TL (NZ$3,393) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)