Cost of living comparison between Wellington, New Zealand and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 595 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.202 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 160% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,114TL (NZ$3,686) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 2 hours ago)