Cost of living in Welkom, South Africa compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34810 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Welkom (South Africa) is 41% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,227TL (R 15,015) in Welkom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)