Cost of living in Welkom, South Africa compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25217 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Welkom (South Africa) is 12% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,650TL (R 14,476) in Welkom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €150 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,440 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 9,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)