Cost of living in Welkom, South Africa compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28107 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Welkom (South Africa) is 26% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,276TL (R 11,654) in Welkom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 361,900 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maputo costs 45,001 MT (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olomouc costs 130 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Paris costs €1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php12,900 (39 minutes ago)