Cost of living in Welkom, South Africa compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27831 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Welkom (South Africa) is 15% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,456TL (R 12,417) in Welkom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $134 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $508 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,325,900 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (about 1 hour ago)