Cost of living in Welkom, South Africa compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27387 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Welkom (South Africa) is 12% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,582TL (R 9,426) in Welkom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Montreal costs C$618 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Barcelona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM2,200 (about 2 hours ago)