Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.515 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 41% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,397TL (元8,532) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)