Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.705 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 46% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,642TL (元5,168) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨100 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $59 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨50 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元50 (about 2 hours ago)