Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.553 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 47% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,827TL (元6,923) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $22 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abbotsford costs C$1.26 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agra costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)