Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,853 prices entered by 290 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.201 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 71% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,267TL (3,554 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)