Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,945 prices entered by 320 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.915 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 39% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,502TL (4,918 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brno costs 16 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 400 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £21,505 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (44 minutes ago)