Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,052 prices entered by 325 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.918 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 39% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,183TL (4,557 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)