Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,895 prices entered by 284 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.270 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 73% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,892TL (4,638 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)