Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,397 prices entered by 305 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.075 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 56% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,736TL (3,477 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (about 1 hour ago)