Cost of living in Warangal, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07020 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 14% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,300TL in Adana you would need to make just about 3,700TL (₨52,716) in Warangal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in The Hague costs €79 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £7 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,200 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tainan City costs 14,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)