Cost of living in Warangal, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06032 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 21% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Adana you would need to make just about 1,812TL (₨30,037) in Warangal.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 59 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bucharest costs 5.23 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £2,043 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,634 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)