Cost of living in Warangal, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06966 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 12% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,812TL (₨40,373) in Warangal.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)