Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27585 TRY / NAD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 26% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,949TL (14,315 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (29 minutes ago)