Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27750 TRY / NAD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 33% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,195TL (11,515 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bologna costs €1.57 (about 1 hour ago)