Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27906 TRY / NAD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 30% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,210TL (15,085 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $80 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)