Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.230 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 22% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,304TL (2,685 zł) in Wałbrzych to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$105 (about 2 hours ago)