Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.957 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,272TL (3,420 zł) in Wałbrzych to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $130 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)