Cost of living in Vũng Tàu, Vietnam compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00015 TRY / VND
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vũng Tàu (Vietnam) is 32% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,968TL (26,557,189 ₫) in Vũng Tàu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 3 hours ago)