Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.063 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adana you would need to make just about 3,038TL (1,473 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (1 minute ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)