Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 115 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.478 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 52% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,946TL (1,592 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)