Cost of living in Voronezh, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 252 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06659 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Voronezh (Russia) is 8% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,917TL (руб 43,809) in Voronezh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guaruja costs R$ 20 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 45 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$115 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)