Cost of living in Voronezh, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06081 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Voronezh (Russia) is 15% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,757TL (руб 45,345) in Voronezh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)