Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.255 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 56% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,163TL (R$ 4,116) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Funchal costs €1,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 40 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (40 minutes ago)