Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.191 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 64% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,102TL (R$ 3,444) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (18 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)