Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.188 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 76% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,723TL (R$ 4,816) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)