Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.166 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 51% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,925TL (R$ 3,365) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $70 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (about 2 hours ago)