Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.165 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 73% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,628TL (R$ 4,830) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)