Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.898 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 88% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,866TL (€1,505) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston costs C$2,600 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Buffalo, New York costs $834 (about 1 hour ago)