Cost of living in Vologda, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06313 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vologda (Russia) is 9% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,549TL (руб 56,209) in Vologda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$706 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $90 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $713 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$4,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)