Cost of living in Vologda, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07445 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vologda (Russia) is 10% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,621TL (руб 48,634) in Vologda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Accra costs GH₵10 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (29 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostock costs €1.55 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (about 2 hours ago)