Cost of living in Volgograd, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06028 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volgograd (Russia) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,660TL (руб 44,117) in Volgograd.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)