Cost of living in Volgograd, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06616 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volgograd (Russia) is 5% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,508TL (руб 37,910) in Volgograd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (about 1 hour ago)