Cost of living in Vlorë, Albania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04390 TRY / ALL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is 32% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,210TL (95,916 Lek) in Vlorë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €32 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)