Cost of living in Vlorë, Albania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02916 TRY / ALL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,188TL (109,341 Lek) in Vlorë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)