Cost of living in Vlorë, Albania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02942 TRY / ALL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is 5% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,266TL (111,009 Lek) in Vlorë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)