Cost of living in Vlorë, Albania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03501 TRY / ALL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is 14% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,081TL (88,024 Lek) in Vlorë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nouméa costs 1,050 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lyon costs €1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 220,000 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (15 minutes ago)