Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06354 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 49% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,477TL (руб 70,465) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)