Cost of living comparison between Vladivostok, Russia and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04930 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 27% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,814TL (руб 77,361) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)