Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06378 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 13% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,038TL (руб 47,639) in Vladimir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $650 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 150 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (32 minutes ago)