Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia vs Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08055 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 8% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,501TL (руб 80,717) in Vladimir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000TL in Adana.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)