Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06664 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 13% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,039TL (руб 45,600) in Vladimir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)